Wow, tomorrow is the last day of 2009. Time flies. 2009 flew by very quickly, and now I am trying to recall how I spent the whole year.
Basically I cannot recall anything else other than my whole pregnancy and the birth of my baby. No significant happenings at work (read: no promotion and no increment due to economic downturn) other than the retrenchment and the super duper tuang queen's absence from work for a whole 3 months (?). Family wise, also nothing. Friends wise, also nothing! Hahahaha
For Year 2010, I hope to be a better person - a more diligent person at work and at home, a dutiful wife who makes the effort to iron my husband's clothes, a less gossipy person at work, a more caring and hardworking mother to my baby Isabelle, a more 'efforty' person to my friends, a more patient colleague to everyone in the office, a better tempered colleague to the unreasonable / slow / irritating / unhygienic ones, a less grouchy person to everyone, a less spendthrift person and most importantly a gentler and loving woman to my husband.
For 2010, I wish I can have more - more money, more time, more sleep, more beauty, more health, more happiness, more friends, more patience, more room in my heart and more love.
Will I be able to fulfil all the above? I seriously have doubts in myself, but I shall try to be a better person in the year 2010!